EB5 Investment Program USA
- Real Estate Investment500,000 USD
- Non Refundable Donation-
- Mix Investment-
- Time to get the Residency18 - 36 Months
- Time to get the PassportAfter Residing 3 years in the Country
- Visa Free Countries167 Countries
The United States of America; is formed of 50 states. Comparing it by size, America is the world’s 4th largest country. About 80 percent of the population in USA speak in English but languages such as; Spanish, Chines, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Arabic and French are spoken by the other 20 percent.
In addition to this, economy of USA is ranked as a highly developed and Mixed Economy; and that’s the best type. It is the world’s largest economy by nominal GDP and the second largest PPP (Purchasing Power Parity). There are a lot of programs supporting job creations based on the number and density of a job. There are also mortgage plans to help investors start a business and get a Permanent Residency in the United States.
Requirements to be eligible to apply for EB-5 Permanent Residence
- Have a minimum of 1M USD as net assets alone or together with the Spouse,
- Have Management Experience,
- Have a minimum of 200,000 USD as Yearly Income,
- Intend to settle in USA,
- Have no medical issues which is expensive for the government,
- Having clean Criminal Records.
Investment Options for US EB-5 Program
- Investment of 1,000,000 USD in a Business,
- Create or preserve 10 Permanent Full-Time jobs for US workers,
- Maintain the business for at least 5 years.
- Investment of 500,000 USD in Certified Projects listed by Regional Centers,
- Maintain the investment for a minimum of 5 years.
Benefits of Immigration to USA
- Opportunity to get the Citizenship by residing in the country 3 years after full Green Card issuance,
- Visa – Free Travel to more than 165 countries,
- Lawful Status for Your Business firm in U.S,
- Freedom of work position in any U.S State,
- High quality education system,
- Multicultural Country.
CBF’s high experienced specialists offer you professional help on different Investments and how to immigrate to USA under EB-5 program. We customize the best solution for you and your family based on your specific situation and requirement. To get started, please contact one of our consultants in U.A.E, Denmark or Canada, and we will do our outmost to guide you through your USA, EB-5 process.