Canada QIIP

Quebec Investor Program

Canada or the white north is a country in the northern parts of America. It has about 10 provinces and 3 territories which exceed from the Atlantic to pacific and arctic from the north. Canada’s capital is Ottawa with its southern boarder being the United States. Near the boarders reside 3 metropolitan cities named Vancouver, […]

U.S EB-5 program

EB5 Investment Program USA

The United States of America; is formed of 50 states. Comparing it by size, America is the world’s 4th largest country. About 80 percent of the population in USA speak in English but languages such as; Spanish, Chines, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Arabic and French are spoken by the other 20 percent. In addition to this, economy […]