Ontario Provincial Nominee Program
- Real Estate Investment-
- Non Refundable Donation-
- Mix Investment-
- Time to get the Residency18 - 36 Months
- Time to get the PassportAfter Residing 3 years in the Country
- Visa Free Countries165 Countries
Canada is among top 10 economies of the world and is an appealing business hub. Given the many benefits of this vast country, including top employment opportunities, strong economy, low unemployment rate and beneficial investment options, it is the most sought-for immigration destination.
Canada is offering various immigration streams for skilled investors and talented individuals. Each province is offering its own attractive provincial programs.
Ontario is the second largest province of Canada in area, after Quebec and is one of the major agricultural regions of Canada. The most populous Canadian province, Ontario is home to more than one-third of Canada’s total population.
Ontario’s strategic location with respect to other Canadian provinces, its accessibility to U.S. markets, its low-price power, its large and skilled work force, its abundant natural resources and diversified transportation system has led to its attractiveness to both domestic and foreign investors. Ontario Provincial Nominee Program consists of various immigration options. Ontario Entrepreneur Program is among investors’ favorite choices.
Requirements to be Eligible to Apply for Ontario Provincial Nominee Program
- Have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of Ontario,
- Intend to live in the province,
- Have no medical issue which is expensive for the government,
- Having clean Criminal Records.
Ontario Entrepreneur Program
Ontario Entrepreneur Provincial Nominee Program is looking for foreign entrepreneurs interested in establishing a new business or buying an existing business in Ontario.
It gives an entrepreneur (and up to one foreign national business partner) the chance to be nominated for permanent residency.
The Requirements for Ontario Entrepreneur PNP
The program requirements follow:
The applicant must have at least 24 months of full-time business experience in the last 60 months. The experience must be as a business owner or as a senior manager.
It depends on the location of the proposed business:
- Within the Greater Toronto Area – minimum net worth of CDN$800,000.
- Outside of the Greater Toronto Area – minimum net worth of CDN$400,000.
- If the proposed business is in the information and communications technology/digital communications sector then regardless of location, the applicant must have a minimum net worth of CDN$400,000.
Personal investment funds:
It also depends on the location of the proposed business:
- Within the Greater Toronto Area, a minimum personal investment of CDN$600,000.
- Outside of the Greater Toronto Area, a minimum personal investment of CDN$200,000.
- If proposed business is in the information and communications technology/digital communications sector then regardless of location, a minimum personal investment of CDN$200,000.
The applicant must control at least one-third of the equity in the business.
The entrepreneur must be actively involved in the management of the business.
This factor is based on the location of the business. Jobs must be filled continuously for at least 10 months and must be paid at the median wage level for the position.
- Inside the Greater Toronto Area, Creation of at least two permanent full-time jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- Outside the Greater Toronto Area, Creation of at least one permanent full-time job for a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- If the business is in the information and communications technology or digital communications sector, regardless of location, Creation of at least one permanent full-time job for a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
If purchasing an existing business, the applicant must meet below criteria:
- The entrepreneur have to make at least one business-related visit to Ontario within 12 months from the date of registering an Expression of Interest,
- the purchased business must have been in constant operation by the same owner(s) for the previous 60 months,
- The ownership of the business must be entirely transferred to the applicant or any business partner,
- The applicant must use at least 10% of his personal investment towards improving or expanding the business in Ontario,
- The new owner must keep all permanent full-time employees that worked in the business prior to the transfer of ownership.
Benefits of Immigration to Canada through Ontario PNP
- Visa – Free travel to over than 160 countries,
- A beautiful and safe country to live,
- Free education for Children,
- Free Healthcare and Retirement System,
- Reliable and Guaranteed Government,
- Stable Political Climate,
- Stable Financial Freedom,
- Multicultural Country.
CBF’s high experienced specialists offer you professional help on different Investments and how to immigrate to Canada under Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs). We customize the best solution for you and your family based on your specific situation and requirement. To get started please contact one of our consultants in UAE, Iran, Denmark or Canada, and we will do our utmost to guide you through your Investment and your Canada PNP process.