Apply For Turkish Citizenship By Investment Today!
- Real Estate Investment250,000 USD
- Non Refundable Donation-
- Mix Investment500,000 USD
- Time to get the Residency-
- Time to get the Passport4 - 6 Months
- Visa Free Countries117 Countries
Turkey is situated right between Europe and the Middle East, thereby making it a place of mass appeal as it is influenced by both the East as well as the West. With a colorful history, the country possesses evidence that shows the earliest forms of civilization that were living in the lands that are now part of Turkey. This country has always been an attraction center with its culture, history and economic opportunities. Turkey boasts of a culture that is extremely friendly towards strangers, and people find it easy to strike up conversations and make friends with the people of this beautiful country.
Established in 2016, the investment levels in Turkey’s Citizenship by Investment Program have been modified recently to make the program considerably more attractive to foreign investors. This program offers foreign investors to acquire Turkish Citizenship by bringing capital over certain investment options in Turkey. Based on the new rulings, every foreigner that satisfies a set of conditions can easily get a passport.
General Requirements for Citizenship by Investment Turkey
- Investor must have a minimum age of 18,
- Have worldwide clean criminal record.
Investment in Turkey for Citizenship (Passport): Options
Option 1: Investment in any kind of Real Estate as follows:
- An Investment for a minimum of $250,000 USD,
- Maintain the investment/property for a period of 3 years in the country.
Option 2: Deposit cash in a Turkish Bank:
- Deposit Cash for a minimum amount of $500,000 USD,
- Maintain the investment for a period of 3 years in the bank.
Option 3: Investment in Shares in Turkish Government Bonds or Venture Capital/Funds:
- Purchasing Shares for a minimum amount of $500,000 USD,
- Maintain the investment for a period of 3 years.
Option 4: Establish a business:
- Establish a business and employ minimum 50 people,
- Maintain the business for 3 years.
Benefits 0f Turkey Citizenship (Passport)
- Simple and short processing time of 4 – 6 months,
- Visa free travel to more than 110 countries including Hong Kong, Singapore and South Korea,
- Application is allowed to add Spouse and Children below 18 (Children above 18 must be medically dependent),
- Only Main Applicant needs to apply for Residency Permit,
- No requirements to prove source of income, management experience or assets,
- No Requirements for a minimum stay, language knowledge or … to get the passport,
- Free trade with other countries immune from the international sanctions,
- Dynamic and developing economy,
- Being among top world’s economies,
- Ease of access to Iran,
- The possibility of joining the EU,
- The opportunity to study in free schools and public universities,
- The possibility to open an account in a Turkish or International bank in Turkey,
- Buying house or car through installment payment with low interest rate,
- Free health care services in public hospitals
- Free social services for the people of 65 years or older,
- Turkey Social Security System or SGK.
How CBF Can Help You Acquire Turkish Citizenship By Investment
CBF’s high experienced specialists offer you professional help on different Investments and how to obtain Turkish Citizenship and Passport by Investment. We customize the best solution for you and your family based on your specific situation and requirement. To get started please contact one of our consultants in Iran, UAE, Denmark or Canada, and we will do our outmost to guide you through your Investment and your Turkish CBI process.