US Student Visa

US student visa
  • Real Estate Investment-
  • Non Refundable Donation-
  • Mix Investment-
  • Time to get the Residency4 - 6 Months
  • Time to get the Passport-
  • Visa Free Countries-

The United States of America; is formed of 50 states. From these 50, one is a federal district and it has about 5 self-governing territories. Comparing it by size, America is the world’s 4th largest country. American English is the national language of the United States but due to federal laws; there is not a national language recorded in USA Federal Libraries.

This means that about 80 percent of the population in USA talk in English but languages such as; Spanish, Chines, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Arabic and French are spoken by the other 20 percent. In addition to this, living the American life style is one of the most important perks of traveling to America. USA is considered the cultural hub of the planet with a lot of options for a normal daily life. Job positions varying based on your skill list, rent control places to purchase and … are just the tip of the iceberg.

Official Federal Laws Stated by the government, run the education course in USA and it also covers student loans and grants. In most states, Students have to attend to school upon reaching the age of 6. Then at the age of 18 they can graduate from school and apply for college. By the records, USA Educational System has one of the world’s most standard and sophisticated courses. This one is the main reason for international students to choose America as their destination for better education.

 

USA Student Visa Procedure
  1. Required Documents

Documents differ from university to university. As soon as the university is selected, student is given a list of required documents to be prepared as part of his application.

  1. Application Forms

Depends on the level of education and the university chosen, there are the application forms which need to be properly filled and be added to the documents provided.

  1. Study permit (University Admission)

The required documents and application forms are submitted to get a US Study Permission (University Admission).

Applicants from all over the world need to apply for an admission from the universities suits their qualifications.

  1. Application Fees

Depends on the university and the level of the education following fees should be paid to open an application for the student:

  • Admission Fee,
  • Application Processing Fee (sometimes is waived),
  • Biometric Fee,
  • Visa Center Fees,
  1. Application Submission:

After the university admission is issued, the application package will be submitted to one of the related Visa Application Center.

  1. Biometrics

Applicants need to do the Biometric upon the visa center request. The finger prints will be added to the application for the final evaluation.

  1. Visa Issuance

Depends on the Visa Application Center, the student visa is issued between 1 – 3 months.

 

Benefits of Studying in USA

By studying in US, the students will:

  • Study in top-ranked universities and experience high quality educational system,
  • Live and study in a Safe and friendly environment,
  • Enjoying beautiful Nature, vast sightseeing and outdoor activities,
  • Interact with international students and experiencing various cultures,
  • Have job opportunities while studying,
  • Have the potential to get Permanent Residency and Citizenship of the country.

 

CBF’s high experienced specialists offer you professional help to obtain US Student Visa. We customize the best solution for you based on your specific situation and requirement. To get started, please contact one of our consultants in Iran, U.A.E, Denmark or Canada, and we will do our outmost to guide you through US Student Visa process.

Ask your question