Yukon Provincial Nominee Program
- Real Estate Investment-
- Non Refundable Donation-
- Mix Investment-
- Time to get the Residency20 - 36 Months
- Time to get the PassportAfter Residing 3 years in the Country
- Visa Free Countries165 Countries
Canada is one of the best countries for global investment, since it is well located to serve as a central hub for international trade. Its air transport infrastructure is among the bests in the world and its coastal ports provide direct maritime access to Asia, Europe and South America.
Canada has 10 provinces and 3 territories which exceed from the Atlantic to pacific and arctic from the north. Canada’s capital is Ottawa with its southern boarder being the United States. Near the boarders reside 3 metropolitan cities named Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal.
Canada is offering various immigration streams for skilled investors and talented individuals. Each province is offering its own attractive provincial programs.
Yukon is located in the northwest of Canada, on the border with Alaska and owns an excellent geological potential to invest in. Mining has been Yukon’s most important industry. Yukon rivers provide abundant opportunities for hydroelectric power generation. Thanks to most of Yukon still being unspoiled wilderness, tourism plays an important part of the economy.
Requirements to be eligible to apply for Yukon Provincial Nominee Program
- Have the skills, education and work experience,
- Intend to permanently live in Yukon;
- Have no medical issue which is expensive for the government,
- Having clean Criminal Records.
Options to Apply Under Yukon Provincial Nominee Program
Yukon nominates eligible applicants for permanent residency through below streams:
- Hire a foreign worker in Yukon:
Yukon business owners can apply to hire foreign workers when they can’t find a permanent full-time applicant for their business who is Canadian or permanent resident. It consists 3 sub-categories. How does it work?
- Yukon business owners determine which stream to apply to according to the National Occupational Classification (NOC) of the job they are trying to fill.
- Foreign workers can bring their spouse and dependent children under the age of 18 to Yukon.
- Note that the refugees and people who don’t have job offers in Yukon can’t apply to the Yukon Nominee Program.
- Run a business in Yukon as a foreign entrepreneur:
Foreign business owners and entrepreneurs can apply to run their business in Yukon. If the application meets the eligibility requirements, they will ask the entrepreneur to do an in-person interview in Yukon. The business must meet the following requirements.
- Obtain a score of at least 65 points on the assessment grid.
- Have at least a high school education. If the business demands more education, he must also provide proof of necessary credentials.
- Have at least 3 years of entrepreneurial or business management experience;
- Have at least 5 years work experience that is relevant to the business;
- Not be a refugee or have an active request for refugee status with the Government of Canada;
- Have never been denied immigration by the Government of Canada;
- Have no active applications for any other provincial or territorial nominee program;
- Have a net worth of at least $500,000 CAD. The applicant must also have documentation and verification by a Yukon accounting firm that he obtained it through legal means;
- Have a minimum of $300,000 in liquid assets. This includes things like cash and bonds. He should also have documentation and verification by a Yukon accounting firm that He obtained it through legal means;
- Intend to permanently live in Yukon;
- Agree to live in Yukon with dependents, if applicable, while managing and investing in his own business in Yukon.
- Hold a position within his business according to National Occupational Classification (NOC) 0 or A.
- Have not yet purchased or started the business in Yukon at the time of application to the program.
- Show how he will invest at least $300,000 in capital investments for the business in the first 2 years.
- This does not include any capital investments made before acceptance into the Yukon Business Nominee Program.
- Capital investments include purchases such as property or equipment. It does not include purchases such as a house and vehicles.
Applicant’s proposed business must:
- be a new business or a purchase of an existing Yukon business,
- be managed by the applicant,
- not be a passive investment,
- belong to any one of the following strategic sectors:
– Cultural industries
– Information technology
– Value-added processing
– Mining or mineral development
– Film and video production
– Tourism products, attractions, services and facilities
Benefits of Yukon Provincial Nominee Program and Canada Citizenship
- Visa – Free travel to over than 160 countries,
- A beautiful and safe country to live,
- Free education for Children,
- Free Healthcare and Retirement System,
- Guaranteed and Reliable Government,
- Stable Political Climate,
- Stable Financial Freedom,
- Multicultural Country.
CBF’s high experienced specialists offer you professional help on different Investments and how to immigrate to Canada under Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs). We customize the best solution for you and your family based on your specific situation and requirement. To get started please contact one of our consultants in UAE, Denmark or Canada, and we will do our utmost to guide you through your Investment and your Canada PNP process.