Apply For Your Greece Residency By Investment With Expert Help From CBF Today!
- Real Estate Investment250,000 Euros
- Non Refundable Donation-
- Mix Investment-
- Time to get the Residency2 Months
- Time to get the Passport7 Years
- Visa Free CountriesSchengen States
Greece is a typical Mediterranean country in the centre of Europe, with a history dating back to the 5th Century B.C. The economy is service-based, with tourism and shipping being two of the key industries. The Greek real estate market offers unique investment opportunities for individuals and businesses wishing to access property in Europe at highly competitive prices. Greece has been a Member of the European Union since 1981 and the Schengen Area since 2000. Greece has become a Eurozone Member in 2001. The Greece Golden Visa Programme is considered as the most affordable residency by investment route to Europe.
Greece Permanent Residency Program famous as Greece Golden Visa launched in 2013 to encourage investments in the country. This program has been one of the most affordable programs in Europe.
General Requirements for Greece Permanent Residence
- Investor must have a minimum age of 18,
- Investor can include Children below 21 (If financially dependent and are full time students) as well as adding the dependent children with physical or mental disabilities (Unlike some immigration programs),
- Investor can include the Parents,
- Spouse can include the parents as long as Main Applicant and Spouse both invest in the purchased property,
- Having worldwide clean criminal record.
Investment Options For Those Interested In Applying For The Golden Visa Of Greece
- Investment in Real Estate at minimum value of €250,000,
- Maintain the investment for a minimum of 5 years.
Benefits Of Acquiring Greece Residency By Investment (Golden Visa)
- Fast track Golden Visa Process just in 2 months,
- The cheapest residency program by Investment among all the European programs,
- No minimum stay required to renew the Residency Cards,
- Full family residency (Children below 21 and main applicant and spouse parents),
- Visa free travel to all Schengen countries,
- PR Permit is Renewable after 5 years,
- Living in any Schengen country for a period of 3 months in every 6 months,
- Entitlement to Live, Invest & doing Business in Greece,
- Citizenship is eligible after 7 years of Investment.
CBF’s high experienced specialists offer you professional help on different Investments and how to obtain Greece Residency and Citizenship by Investment. We customize the best solution for you and your family based on your specific situation and requirement. To get started please contact one of our consultants in Iran, U.A.E, Denmark or Canada, and we will do our outmost to guide you through your Investment and your Greece Golden Visa by Investment process.