Malta Citizenship by Investment (CBI) Program
- Real Estate Investment350,000 Euro
- Non Refundable Donation650,000 Euros
- Mix Investment150,000 Euros
- Time to get the Residency-
- Time to get the Passport4 - 12 Months
- Visa Free Countries165 Countries
Malta or official known as the republic of Malta, is a European island. This southern country ties with south of Italy, east of Tunisia and north of Libya. Being located in the Mediterranean seas makes Malta’s climate perfect. Pleasant winters and hot summer is a jewel some people search their whole lives for. Perfect untouched beaches all over the island make Malta the perfect place to live.
Malta is a multicultural country consisting of Phoenicians and British, so the people of Malta speak in Maltese and English in most parts. In addition to its rich culture, Malta is in the list of top 32 countries with advanced economy. Until 1800, the economy of Malta depended on Cotton, Tobacco and shipyards; which have influenced their separate industry.
Requirements to be eligible to apply for Malta Citizenship (Passport)
- Investor must have a minimum age of 18,
- Investor can include dependent children,
- Investor can include eligible dependent relatives including parents and grandparents under specific conditions,
- Have worldwide clean criminal record for the main applicant and dependents above 16,
- Have no Medical issues.
Investment Options for Malta Citizenship (Passport)
Requirement 1: Non-refundable contribution to the National Development and Social Fund
- 650,000 EURs payment in National Development Fund for the main applicant,
- 250,000 EURs payment for spouse and children under 18,
- 50,000 EURs payment for financially dependent children between the ages of 18 to 26,
- 50,000 EURs payment for parents.
Requirement 2: Bonds Investment
- Investment of 150,000 Euro in government approved financial instruments (bonds, stocks, and debentures that benefit the nation) and keep for at least 5 years.
Requirement 3: Real Estate Investment
- Investment of 350,000 EURs in purchasing properties,
- Renting a residential property for a minimum of 16,000 EURs.
Benefits of Malta Citizenship (Passport)
- Fast Processing in 4 to 12 months,
- Visa free Travel to over 163 countries including Schengen state countries, Canada, U.S, and U.K,
- Including family members in the application,
- Zero tax on income,
- Flexible Way of life with Affordable Prices,
- Citizenship can be transferred to the next generations,
- High quality education and health care system.
CBF’s high experienced specialists offer you professional help on different Investments and how to obtain Malta Citizenship by Investment. We customize the best solution for you and your family based on your specific situation and requirement. To get started, please contact one of our consultants in U.A.E, Denmark or Canada, and we will do our outmost to guide you through your Investment and Malta CBI process.