Malta Residency by Investment (RBI) Program
- Real Estate Investment300,000 Euro
- Non Refundable Donation30,000 Euros
- Mix Investment-
- Time to get the Residency4 Months
- Time to get the Passport-
- Visa Free CountriesSchengen States
Malta or official known as the republic of Malta, is a European island. This southern country ties with south of Italy, east of Tunisia and north of Libya. Being located in the Mediterranean seas makes Malta’s climate perfect. Pleasant winters and hot summer is a jewel some people search their whole lives for. Perfect untouched beaches all over the island make Malta the perfect place to live.
Malta is a multicultural country consisting of Phoenicians and British, so the people of Malta speak in Maltese and English in most parts. In addition to its rich culture, Malta is in the list of top 32 countries with advanced economy.
Requirements to be eligible to apply for a Malta Residency
- Investor must have a minimum age of 18,
- Proof of having a minimum of 100,000 Euro as annual income or hold a minimum of 500,000 Euro at disposal,
- The main applicant must demonstrate the proof of his assets for no less than €500,000, at least €150,000 of which must be held in the form of securities,
- Investor can include Children below 25,
- Investor can include dependent relatives,
- Have worldwide clean criminal record,
- Have no Medical issues.
Investment Option for Malta Residency
- Purchase or rent a property conforming to the regulations:
Purchasing a property:
- With the minimum value of €350,000 in the northern and central parts of Malta.
- With the minimum value of €300,000 in the south region or Gozo.
Or renting a property:
- Minimum rental of €12,000 per year in the northern and central parts of Malta
- Minimum rental of €10,000 per year in the south region or Gozo.
Make a non-refundable government contribution according to the choice of the method of investment:
- The amount of €28,000 – if buying a property.
- The amount of €58,000 – if renting a property.
Make a non-refundable contribution of €2,000 to a Maltese-registered charity.
The administrative fee charged by the government is €40,000, paid within two parts:
- €10,000 of which need to be paid within one month from the submission of the application.
- €30,000 payable within two months from the issuance of the letter of acceptance.
In case of adding dependents to the application, the below costs will be also charged:
- €7,500 for the spouse of the main applicant.
- €7,500 per parent or grandparent of the main applicant or of the spouse.
- €7,500 for the spouse of a dependent.
- €5,000 for each and every other person who may be included on a certificate.
Benefits of Malta Residency Permit (Golden Visa)
- Fast Processing Permanent residency in 4 months,
- Investment required just for the first five years,
- No minimum residency required,
- Including family members in the application,
- Visa free Travel to Schengen states,
- Zero tax on income,
- Lots of educational opportunities,
- Flexible Way of life with Affordable Prices.
CBF’s high experienced specialists offer you professional help on different Investments and how to obtain Malta Residency by Investment. We customize the best solution for you and your family based on your specific situation and requirement. To get started, please contact one of our consultants in U.A.E, Denmark or Canada, and we will do our utmost to guide you through your Investment and Malta Residency by Investment process.