Apply For Portugal Residency By Investment Today
- Real Estate Investment280,000 Euros
- Non Refundable Donation250,000 Euros
- Mix Investment-
- Time to get the Residency4 - 6 Months
- Time to get the Passport5 Years
- Visa Free CountriesSchengen States
Officially known as The Portuguese Republic, Portugal was founded in 1143, is located in Southern Europe and occupies a total area of about 92,212 square km. Located on the southwest of the Iberian Peninsula, the mainland shares borders with the Atlantic Ocean in the south and west, and Spain in the east and north.
The Portuguese Government has launched a fast track residency program for foreign investors, known as the Golden Visa Program. Under this program, investors from non-EU countries can acquire a fully valid residence permit by making qualified investments in the country.
Investment Options Under The Portugal Golden Visa Program
Option 1 – Property Investment:
- An Investment on real estate properties in areas with more than 30 years construction time and less than 100 citizens per sq. km with a minimum value of 280,000 Euro,
- An Investment on real estate properties with an construction time more than 30 years with a minimum value of 350,000 Euro,
- An Investment on real estate properties with a minimum value of 500,000 Euro.
Option 2 – Job Creation:
- Creation of at least 10 permanent jobs in a new company in Portugal
Option 3 – Capital Transfer
- An Investment of 1,000,000 Euro in a Portuguese bank in Portugal over a period of 5 years,
- An Investment of 500,000 Euro in Portugal funds of venture capital,
- Donation of 250,000 Euro in arts, Culture or Heritage into a Portuguese National Institution.
General Requirements To Be Fulfilled Under The Portugal Golden Visa Program
- Investor must have a minimum age of 18,
- Have worldwide clean criminal record,
- Investor can include Children if financially dependent and are full time students as well as adding the dependent children with physical or mental disabilities (Unlike some immigration programs),
- Investor can include the Parents if they are %100 dependent and are living with investor.
Benefits Of Acquiring Portugal Residency By Investment
- Receiving the Residency cards for the whole family within 4-6 months,
- Applying for Citizenship and getting the Portuguese passport after 5 years,
- Extremely low minimum stay (7 days in the first year, 14 days in the next 2 years and 14 days in the last 2 years)و
- Residency for the whole family including Spouse, dependent children and Parents,
- Visa free travel within all Schengen countries,
- Allowed to live and work in Portugal,
- Establish a business in any country across the EU
- Can Establish a Business in all Schengen countries,
- Being able to enroll children in all public schools for free or private as local,
- Working in Portugal gives all the benefits of social welfare including free hospitals,
- Can give birth to a child in a public Health Institution freely for next 2 years,
- Enjoying Retirement Pension.
Benefit of Portugal Citizenship (Passport)
- Passport holders can travel to more than 167 countries without having to apply for a visa
- With a Portuguese passport, you can live and work in other EU countries for as long as you want
- Benefit from academic opportunities and healthcare like all other citizens of the country
CBF’s high experienced specialists offer you professional help on different Investments and how to obtain Portugal Residency and Citizenship by Investment. We customize the best solution for you and your family based on your specific situation and requirement. To get started please contact one of our consultants in Iran, U.A.E, Denmark or Canada, and we will do our outmost to guide you through your Investment and your Portugal Golden Visa process.