Acceptance Letter Issued under Dominica CBI Program for Our Respected Client in February 2021
The application of our respected client, was submitted in Early December under Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program (non-refundable donation) and we received his acceptance letter in February 2021.
To be in possession of dual citizenship may cost you a surprising figure of €2 million. If you have decided to invest partly in second passport and save the rest of your money for your business, we have a good offer for you. Dominica’s Citizenship is one of the most cost-effective programs to achieve a new passport. You can donate the minimum amount of USD100,000 to the government and achieve your Dominican passport.
The process will be done in only 4 to 6 months. After receiving your second passport, you can easily travel to many countries such as the UK and the European states.
Our company is proud to announce that during recent years we had several successful citizenship by investment applications, and our esteemed clients have received their Dominican passport.
What are the requirements to Apply for Dominica Passport?
- Investor must have a minimum age of 18,
- Dependent Children below 30,
- Investor can include the parents and parents-in-law disregarding age,
- The main applicant and dependents must have worldwide clean criminal record.
Why applying for The Dominica Passport?
The reason why investors are taking notice of Dominica citizenship program, is the many benefits of this CBI scheme.
- Life-time citizenship,
- Permitted dual citizenship,
- Secrecy of banking system,
- Non-mandatory minimum reside,
- No wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax,
- Rewarding second citizenship to the children, parents, grandparents and siblings,
- Non-mandatory proof of business, source of Income, education, English language proficiency or interview.
For more information, about Dominica citizenship by investment program, please contact one of our advisers in UAE, Denmark or Canada, and we will do our utmost to guide you through your Dominica investment process and achievement of your second passport.
Do not hesitate to comment below, if you have any questions or experiences regarding Dominica passport.