Issuance of Grenada Citizenship Certificate under Grenada CBI Program for Our Client in April 2021
Certificate of Registration as a Citizen has been Issued for another client in April 2021 under the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program (Non-Refundable Donation of USD 200,000).
If you are planning to invest in a second passport, please note that the Caribbean countries offer various popular and cost-effective citizenship by investment programs.
The applications under Grenada CBI scheme will be processed within only 3 to 6 months. After receiving Grenadian passport, you can easily travel to more than 127 countries such as the UK, the UAE, the European States and China. Our company is proud to announce that during recent years we have had several successful Grenada applications, and our esteemed clients have received their Grenada passport.
Investment Options in Grenada
There are two investment options to obtain Grenada’s Citizenship:
Option 1 – Non-Refundable Contribution to National Transformation Fund (NTF):
- Contribution for an amount of USD 150,000 for a Single Applicant + additional Governmental Expenses.
Option 2 – Real Estate Investment:
- Investment in an authorized real estate project for 4 years and with the minimum value of USD 220,000 + Government Fee: 50,000 USD for an application up to 4 members +Additional Expenses.
Why applying for the Grenada Passport?
The reason why investors are taking notice of Grenada citizenship program, is the many benefits of this CBI scheme.
- Non-mandatory proof of business, source of Income, education, English language proficiency or interview,
- Non-mandatory minimum reside,
- Permitted dual citizenship,
- Rewarding second citizenship to the children, parents and siblings,
- Life-time citizenship,
- Minimal taxation _ no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax,
- Secrecy of bank’s system.
For more information, about Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program, please contact one of our advisers in UAE, Denmark or Canada, and we will do our utmost to guide you through your Grenada investment process and achievement of your second passport.
Do not hesitate to comment below, if you have any questions or experiences regarding Grenada citizenship.