Issuance of Dominica Certificate of Naturalization for our Client in March 2021
His application was submitted in the second half of December 2020 under the Dominica citizenship program. His certificate of acceptance was received in January 2021, and his certificate of naturalization has been issued in the second week of March 2021.
Getting Dominica citizenship under Investment Program, is the most financially advantageous program of its kind for those seeking a second passport. Dominica is creating a modern, diverse, and sustainable economy to meet the demands of a highly competitive global environment. The Government invites investors that will generate consistent economic growth and prosperity while creating jobs and business opportunities for its citizens.
Being a touristic spot, Dominica has mane luxury villas. If your future plan is to visit this green island, staying in a luxury villa will be a pleasant experience for you and your family. You can see Dominica luxury projects to invest in. other benefits of Dominica passport are mentioned below:
- There is no need for visa to travel to the Schengen area.
- With Dominican citizenship, you can easily study, work or live anywhere in the world.
- Dominica Citizenship, you can enjoy the benefits of tax exemptions in international trade.
Requirements to invest in Dominica
- Applicant must have at least 18 years old,
- Applicant should have no criminal record,
- Applicant must be of outstanding character and well health.
The Dominica second citizenship not only will boost your business and guarantee your progress, but will enable you to protect the health and future of your family.
What Family Members Can Be Considered as Dependents?
- Dependent Children below 30 (Do not need to be a student or studying at an educational institution or living with the parents),
- Inclusion of financially-dependent unmarried siblings of the main applicant or spouse who have no children and are under 25,
- Inclusion of Parents or grandparents of the applicant or spouse, living with and fully supported by the applicant.
Please contact one of our advisors in the UAE, Denmark or Canada, and we will do our utmost to guide you through your Dominica Citizenship by Investment process.
Do not hesitate to comment below, if you have any questions or experiences regarding Dominica passport.