Malta Citizenship and Residency by Investment
If you are reading this article, it means you are looking to make a safe investment in a more reliable and beneficial place and find a secure home for your family.
You are in a right direction: Achieve Malta citizenship, benefit from EU membership!
*Malta is a commercial hotspot in the middle of Mediterranean Sea with great access to the European, North African and the Middle East markets*
Malta is considered as an appealing foreign investment destination and offers two investment programs, one for citizenship and another for permanent residency.
Investment Option for Malta Citizenship (Passport):
Requirement 1: Non-refundable contribution to the National Development and Social Fund
650,000 EURs payment in National Development Fund for the main applicant + additional payments for each family member.
Requirement 2: Bonds Investment
Investment of 150,000 EURs in government approved financial instruments (bonds, stocks, and debentures that benefit the nation) and keep it for at least 5 years.
Requirement 3: Real Estate Investment
Investment of 350,000 EURs in purchasing properties or Renting a residential property for a minimum of 16,000 EURs.
Investment Option for Malta Residency:
Investment of 250,000 Euro in government approved financial instruments (bonds, stocks, and debentures that benefit the nation) and keep for at least 5 years,
Rent a residential property in Malta for a minimum of 10,000 Euro per annum or purchase of a property for a minimum of 270,000 Euro and keep for 5 years,
Non Refundable payment of Government Contribution for 30,000 Euro,
Non Refundable payment for each additional dependent for 5,000 Euro.
You will receive your EU residence immediately after applying. However, your passport will be issued within one year.
The benefits of Investment in Malta
Malta citizenship by investment comes with a number of exceptional advantages that you should consider.
- Maltese citizenshipis actually EU citizenship as well as unrestricted access to the Schengen Area.
- Maltese passport provides your visa-free travel to over 160 different destinations, including all six big English-speaking countries, namely US, Canada and the UK.
- Citizenship by descent.
- Effectively very low tax rates.
- Qualified bilingual workforce (Maltese and English).
- Low operational costs.
- Excellent technological infrastructure.
- Strategic geographical location, close to Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
- Exceptional air and sea connections.
- Excellent logistics for transshipment and distribution.
- Mild climate and natural beauty.
- All-year-roundtourism and great network of hotels and accommodation.
- Safe environment and low crime rates.
- High-quality schools and social services.
Malta offers a complete and consistent business environment for international investors. This European country has a competitive and flexible tax regime, thus, foreign entrepreneurs can enjoy forming and managing their business in Malta. There are several measures implemented by the authorities to encourage the investment field.
You can be a Maltese Citizen very soon, if you apply today. Please contact one of our advisors in UAE, Denmark or Canada, and we will do our outmost to guide you through your Malta Citizenship by Investment process.
Do not hesitate to comment below, if you have any questions relating to Malta’s CIP.