Vanuatu Passport Issued for Our Respected Client in July 2020
Proud to announce that another Passport is issued in July 2020 for our client who applied under Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment Program.
There are two investment options to obtain Vanuatu’s Passport:
Option 1 – Donation to Vanuatu Development Funds as follows:
- 130,000 USD – Single Applicant,
- 150,000 USD – Main Applicant and Spouse,
- 165,000 USD – Main Applicant, Spouse and 1 Child,
- 180,000 USD – Main Applicant, Spouse and 2 Children,
- 15,000 USD – Per Additional Child or Parent above 50 years,
Option 2 – Real Estate Investment:
- **This investment option is temporary suspended; the program will be updated in 2021.
Vanuatu Citizenship in 2020
- On June 18, Vanuatu’s Department of Immigration announced its decision to temporarily process the passport issuance for investors via video message, stating that passports can now be mailed to the consulate, ambassador or foreign high commissioner of the passport of the country of residence. Enable delivery and applicants to receive passports in person or by courier.
- The other good news is the opening of the Vanuatu embassy in the Middle East. Earlier, we have published an article about the opening of the Grenada consulate in the UAE. The Vanuatu government now plans to open its embassy in Abu Dhabi soon to facilitate the processing of CIP applications, especially for Middle Eastern and Asian investors.
- This program is open to most investors, even for the Iranian investors. In the case of Iranian citizens, it is mandatory for the investor to have lived and worked outside Iran during the past recent 5 years.
For more information, please contact one of our advisors in UAE, Denmark or Canada, and we will do our utmost to guide you through your Investment and Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment process.