Dominica Passport Issued for our Client in late September 2020
Another Dominica passport has been issued for the CBF esteemed applicant who applied under Dominica Citizenship Investment Program by the minimum amount of 100,000 USD. The applicant’s document was submitted in middle June 2020 and the passport was received in late September 2020.
Investment Options to Obtain Dominica Citizenship
First choice – Non-Refundable Donation to Economic Diversification Fund (EDF):
- 100,000 USD – Main applicant,
- 150,000 USD – Main applicant and Spouse.
- 175,000 USD – For a family of four.
Second choice – Real Estate Investment:
- Purchase an authorized real estate with the minimum value of 220,000 USD and keep it for at least 4 years.
Third choice – The Commonwealth of Dominica, announced that “Entrepreneur Visa” will be launching in the coming months. Through Entrepreneur Visa Program the applicant can achieve Dominica Passport by investing a minimum amount of 50,000 USD in an existing government-approved company through the Investment Fund.
The Advantages of Applying for A Dominica Passport
- Fast Processing time (4-6 months),
- Visa-free travel to over 140 countries, including United Kingdom, Russia, Hong Kong, the European Schengen States and newly added Brazil and Azerbaijan,
- Granted second citizenship to the adult children, parents, grandparents and siblings,
- Allowed dual citizenship, and ….
For more information, please contact our advisors in UAE, Denmark or Canada, and we will do our utmost to guide you through your Dominica Citizenship by Investment process.
Do not hesitate to comment below, if you have any question or experience in this regard.