Dominica Passport Issued For Our Client
Proud to announce that another Passport is issued for our client who applied under Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program.
The Minimum Investment Required for Dominica Citizenship (Passport) are as Follows:
There are 2 Options:
Option 1 – Non Refundable Economic Diversification Fund (EDF)
- 100,000 USD – Single Applicants,
- 175,000 USD – Main Applicant and Spouse,
- 200,000 – Applicant with spouse and 2 children,
- And 25,000 for each additional dependent.
Option 2 – Real Estate Investment
- Purchasing an authorized real estate to the minimum value of USD 200,000 and maintain for minimum of 4 years.
For more information, please contact one of our advisors in UAE, Denmark or Canada, and we will do our outmost to guide you through your Investment and Dominica Citizenship by Investment process.
To know how the program works, please click here: Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program